In April 2016 LLC “Arab Energy Alliance UA” successfully passed re-certification audit of the integrated system management of quality, environmental management, safety and health management to meet the requirements of ISO 9001: 2008, ISO14001: 2004 and OHSAS 18001: 2007.
During the audit it was found full compliance with standards.
The certificate of conformity № UA 228 141, UA 228 142, UA 228 143 of 16 May 2016.
For certification was chosen as one of the most authoritative international certification organizations – the company Bureau Veritas Certification Ukraine (BVC).
The scope of the certificate is the exploration and production of hydrocarbons.
In the course of re-certification audit were noted strengths of systems quality management, including:
- The interest of senior management on effective maintenance and continuous improvement of ISM.
- The high level of professional competence of staff.
- The focus on effective implementation and continuous improvement of ISM.
- The introduction of electronic documents.
- Using accounting system for scheduling and reporting of the company.
- Openness of staff and interest in effectiveness of MIS operation.
As a result of the integrated system of management LLC “Arab Energy Alliance UA” has been received mechanism of continuous improvement of processes; improved internal cooperation within the company, improved staff understanding of the organization’s goals, responsibilities and powers of specialists.